[Aikido] Seminar Prep

Jeff Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Fri Apr 23 01:13:52 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

As you should know by now, our Vassar Martial Arts Festival is this
Saturday. The entry is free for the club, but we do ask that if possible you
help out with the things that need to be done. The first thing that we need
help with is moving mats. We are meeting at 6:30 at the gym to move mats to
Kenyon and set them up there. The more people we have, the sooner we can
finish.

We'll also need help setting up some things before the event starts on
Saturday, so if people could be at Kenyon when it opens at 9:30, it would be
much appreciated. Lastly, we'll need some help with lunch/dinner and moving
mats back to the gym, but that can be delegated to whoever is around.

Thanks!

Jeff