[Aikido] Fwd: scavenger hunt fun!

Jeff Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Wed Apr 28 11:33:40 EDT 2010

Anyone interested?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alessandra Schmidt <alschmidt at vassar.edu>
Date: Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:24 AM
Subject: scavenger hunt fun!

hey there!

I know its the end of the year and things are winding down, but I thought I
would let you know about a fun event coming up on Friday that could be  a
great opportunity for your org, or your org leaders, to get together and
have some end of the year fun and bonding !!!

heres the blurb for the event~ bring your org together for some end of the
year fun and laughs!

*Scavenger Hunt: Vassar extravaganza edition*

This Friday Cushing and Lathrop invite you to Scavenger Hunt, a quest to
find those little things in places across campus that make Vassar, Vassar.

Teams may be up to five people and prizes will be awarded for who can find
the most items and for whichever team has the best costumes.
Pre-register (you get bonus points!!) any time this week by emailing
junethero at vassar.edu with your team name + members.

Forgot to pre-register? no prob! Just come on over to Cushing at 5pm on
Friday with your team *dressed to impress*
The hunt will begin promptly at 5:30, so don't be late, you don't want other
teams getting a head start!

Afterwards join us on the quad for live music and free food. What better way
to relax before Founders Day!