[Aikido] DC FIGHT TIME! AIKIDO ASSEMBLE!

John Nguyen jonguyen at vassar.edu
Fri May 13 00:05:12 EDT 2011

Hey all!

So, you all are now bearing witness to an historic event: My first email to you all as President(Elect)!

So now, down to business. Since we only have about five days left until the academic year ends, I am absolutely determined to achieve the goal which we have been talking about during practice since the beginning to the year: The video of a staged fight in the DC! For purposes of recruitment and awesomeness and whatnot.

I know that this is really short notice, but if we're going to pull this off, I need a team effort. Everyone who is available for either Saturday or Sunday afternoon (sometime, times are flexible), please reply to this email AND SEND ME A TEXT OR CALL ASAP! I can be called at (603)718-0472. EVEN IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, TEXT ME AND LET ME KNOW. Ask your friends as well! We need extras, or even demo-monkeys if they're comfortable about it.

I want to do some short practice of the choreography before we barge into the DC/walk in nicely because I'll have talked to them beforehand. If you have any suggestions about what you want to see, let me know! I already know that swords will be involved!

I repeat again, REPLY TO ME WHETHER YOU CAN DO IT OR NOT, AND WHEN YOU CAN DO IT.

Thanks so much,
John Nguyen
President Elect