[Sci-all-l] Physics/Astronomy Colloquium: Senior Theses and Projects

Eric Myers myers at noether.vassar.edu
Thu Apr 22 23:19:40 EDT 2004

                   Physics and Astronomy Colloquium
                   ================================
		       Monday, April 26th 2004

		      Senior Theses and Projects

	    Kim Lefkowitz, Justin Minder, and Ben Kluewer
			   (Vassar College)

                   Physics Lecture Hall (Room 207)
                      Sanders Physics Laboratory
                            Vassar College

          Tea and Cookies at 3:45, Lecture begins at 4:00 PM

Come see what some some of our seniors have been up to this semester.
Each student will give a brief, informal presentation on their thesis
or project:

   Kimberly Lefkowitz - "Cosmological Evolution from Bang to Big:
	    On the correlation between Cosmic Strings, the Cosmic
	    Microwave Background, and Large Scale Structure"

   Justin Minder - "SWATing the Casperkill: A physically based runoff
	    model of a small watershed in Poughkeepsie, New York"

   Ben Kluewer - no title, that we know of, but one way-cool secret
            project that would make Rube Goldberg proud