[Sci-all-l] New Scientist Online

Flora Grabowska flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Tue Oct 17 13:25:47 EDT 2006

Great news for New Scientist fans.  Starting with vol 191, 2006 this
magazine is available free online (indicated by the yellow icon) at
ScienceDirect.

  New Scientist
Copyright © 2006 Reed Business Information Ltd. All rights reserved
Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/02624079

Journal titles listed in ScienceDirect with a yellow icon indicate
complimentary access, the green icon means we have access to volumes
from 1995 onwards (1993 in some cases) and the white icon means we do
not have access.  Most of these 'white' titles allow free access to
one issue as a free sample, so marked with a yellow icon.  On
exquisitely rare occasions that is just the issue you need.  I
noticed Nano Today is also a ScienceDirect freebie benefit.

Flora
--
Flora Grabowska, Science Librarian      phone 845 437 5788
Box 553
124 Raymond Ave,                        e-mail:flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Poughkeepsie, NY 12604-0553
Vassar College Library Website: http://library.vassar.edu/vcl/index.html