[Vcfilmmakers-l] Meeting/Reading Today

Kyle Porter kyporter at vassar.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:15:24 EST 2009

All,

During today's meeting (at 6PM in Rocky 312), we will be doing a table reading of Nat Allister's script: Rip Dreams. (In case you don't know, a table reading is when a bunch of people sit at a table and different people read the different parts in the script.) This is so that you will all be able to get acquainted with one of the scripts that will be getting produced next semester and can decide for yourself if this is a film you'd like to work on next semester.

Please also BRING YOUR OWN IDEAS for scripts, films, etc. The only thing that I want to do during the meeting today is discuss projects going on next semester. So even if you only have a half-formed idea you think you might want to turn into a film, please please please bring it up so that we can discuss it and we have an idea of who wants to direct next semester.

However, if you think that you'd be more comfortable working on someone else's film over directing your own, come to see if you'd be interested in working on Nat's film.

Kyle