[Vcfilmmakers-l] AWESOME MEETING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle Porter kyporter at vassar.edu
Thu Oct 8 20:52:46 EDT 2009

Hi All,

We have some cool stuff planned for the meeting TOMORROW AT 5PM IN ROCKY 200 (yes, 5PM for this week only since we figured people might want some time to pre-game or whathaveyou before Grizzly Bear).

Highlights include:

-A screening of a short film I made through Vassar Filmmakers entitled GET ME OFF + a brief workshopping of it.

-Screenwriting tutorial - we'll look at a brief action-packed clip as well as its written word counter-point + briefly go through the free screenwriting program Celtx.

-SHOTGLASS IMAGE SELECTION! If you want a say in what images will be on our shotglasses, come to the meeting!

-Instructions on how to put your VCFilmmakers films up online.

Can't stop moody groovin',
Kyle