[Vcfilmmakers-l] Meeting + Camera Tutorial + 12-HOUR FILM SCREENING FRIDAY

Kyle Porter kyporter at vassar.edu
Tue Sep 22 01:56:08 EDT 2009

Hey All,

This email is just to let you know that we will be MEETING AT 6PM THIS FRIDAY IN ROCKY 200. We will have a brief meeting in which we will discuss:

-Equipment Purchases for the coming year (if you want a say in this you MUST attend this meeting)

-Meet Me in Po-Town (we were considering making a trip to the movies so let us know if there's anything you'll be wanting to see out on Oct. 10th)

-Any other business that you wish to bring up

We will then do a camera tutorial. IF YOU WANT TO USE THE CAMERAS AND DID NOT HAVE A CREDITED ROLE AS DIRECTOR OR CINEMATOGRAPHER IN LAST YEAR'S FILMMAKERS' SHOWCASE, YOU MUST ATTEND THIS TUTORIAL OR THE ONE THAT WILL OCCUR ON THE FOLLOWING WEDNESDAY (AT 5PM IN ROCKY 201) IN ORDER TO TAKE OUT A CANON XL2. (If you can't make either or just want a one-on-one tutorial contact tioconnor at vassar.edu or erschuman at vassar.edu.)

After a break that will hopefully last long enough for you to grab a bite to eat, THE 12-HOUR FILM SHOWCASE WILL OCCUR AT 8PM IN ROCKY 300 (yes, 300 for the screening and 200 for the meeting).

For those who didn't participate in making a film: COME TO THE SCREENING!

For those who did make films: Please send me your group name and all of the names of the people who ended up working on or being in your film. I wish to add all this information to the facebook event page so let me know asap. And if we're not fb buds, either friend me on facebook so that I can invite you to the event or just search for the event (12-hour film showcase) and invite yourself and all your friends. (And if you don't have a fb, you can always email your friends.)

Easy peasy,
Kyle