[Vcfilmmakers-l] TONIGHT!

Kyle Porter kyporter at vassar.edu
Fri Sep 25 17:14:07 EDT 2009

Just a reminder that we will be meeting at 6PM in Rocky 200. After a brief general meeting we will have our first CAMERA TUTORIAL.

And at 8PM in Rocky 300 (yes 300 not 200) we will have the 12-HOUR FILM SCREENING during which we will screen the seven 5-10 minute long films that were shot last weekend in 12-hours and edited together during this week. I've worked on or seen most of the films and everything I've seen so far has been hilarious. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Jivin' divin',
Kyle