[Vcfilmmakers-l] Meeting Tomorrow at 7PM!

Kyle Porter kyporter at vassar.edu
Fri Apr 16 02:25:17 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Tomorrow we'll be meeting at 7PM - yes 7PM in Rocky 312 for this one time only since I want to make the meeting and can't meet before then. (It should only last about 45 min at most.) We'll be discussing pre-production, aka everything that you should do and know about your script before going to a shoot. We'll be using Remi's script as a model for the pre-production process, so give it a read if you get a chance (but don't worry if you don't get a chance to look it over before the meeting).

See you all at 7PM,
Kyle