[Vcfilmmakers-l] Thanks and La Fiancee

Kyle Porter kyporter at vassar.edu
Mon Feb 8 13:08:30 EST 2010

Hi All,

Thank you to all of you that attended the Nicholas Meyer screenings and lecture. It was nice for me to hear from someone that has been pretty successful in the industry, yet started from scratch. If you want a run-through of what you missed, I took notes.

Also:

Filmmakers,
Just a reminder that we'll be having our first crew meeting for The Fiancée (the script that we've been working on) today (Monday) night at 8pm in the Retreat. Even if you're not sure that you want to commit, you should come anyway-we'll just be going over the basics. It's going to be a fun  and we'd really like to make it a Vassar Filmmakers collaboration! Any questions or comments, feel free to e-mail either of us at cagomes at vassar.edu or alsarrigeorgiou at vassar.edu.
Hope to see you there,
Cassie and Alex

PS We've attached the script for anyone who'd like to look at it.

Also:

Those of you who were editing the scenes that we shot a couple weeks ago, we will be having a regular meeting this Friday, and would like to discuss them then (so finish editing them if possible).

Kyle