[Vcfilmmakers-l] Tabling & Vagina Monologues

Kyle Porter kyporter at vassar.edu
Tue Feb 9 23:51:32 EST 2010

Hi All,

We'll be selling shot-glasses in the college center or retreat tomorrow and will (hopefully) be taking V-Cash. Come by!

Also:
My name is Becky and I'm directing the Vagina Monologues this upcoming weekend in the Shiva.  Would anybody you know/the Vassar Filmmakers Assoc. be interested in volunteering to film the show this year??  We'd really appreciate it and you'd have a guaranteed seat!!

The show is Feb 11-13 @8pm in the Shiva.

Email realeman at vassar.edu if you're interested.

Btw, important meeting on Friday (more on this soon).

Kyle