[Vassarfilmmakers-l] Senior Project Looking for Someone to Help Out

Grace Statwick lestatwick at vassar.edu
Tue Oct 5 18:04:40 EDT 2010

Shoots! Her email address is stedonnelly at vassar.edu.

Have fun.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Grace Statwick" <lestatwick at vassar.edu>
To: "VCFilmmakers-l" <VCFilmmakers-l at lists.vassar.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2010 2:27:35 PM
Subject: [Vassarfilmmakers-l] Senior Project Looking for Someone to Help Out

Hi everyone,
So Stephanie is looking for help for two hours on Friday. This is a
great opportunity, and you can get caught up with the requirements of
the job very easily! I highly recommend you get involved.

Hear from her directly:

"I'm a senior film major, and this semester I'm directing a documentary
about the 2004 New Paltz gay marriage ceremonies. I'm interviewing
Professor Jeff Schneider this Friday, 10/8, from 3:30-5:30 on Vassar
Lake Drive, and my sound operator is going to be out of town. I was
wondering if anyone was interested in doing sound for me? If you're a
freshman or a sophomore, I think it would be a good experience since
we'll be using senior film equipment, and I plan on submitting this to
festivals. Please contact me if you're interested. Thanks!

- Stephanie"

OK!
grace
list VCFilmmakers-l at lists.vassar.edu