[Vassarfilmmakers-l] Acting role/PA opportunity!

Grace Statwick lestatwick at vassar.edu
Mon Apr 4 11:49:37 EDT 2011

Yo all,

Patty is looking for an actress and production assistant (PA), if anyone is interested!

"Hi guys, so I'm in a junior film-making class and I'm in need of an actress asap for this upcoming weekend. It should be a pretty interesting role to play and it would be only for three Saturdays of your time.
I also need a production assistant for my shoots, again only Saturdays, and you get to learn lots about the whole process :).
Email me at pacruz at vassar.edu if interested in any or both of these so I can send you details and my story (which is pretty weird I would say). Thanks for reading --Patty"