[Vassarfilmmakers-l] Extra, extra, extra...

Grace Statwick lestatwick at vassar.edu
Mon Mar 28 16:36:56 EDT 2011

Hey tout le monde,

Want some free pizza? And some screen time? Read on:

"I need extras for a movie I'm shooting on Friday 4/1 from 11-4 and Saturday 4/2 from 11-4 at Parmele Funeral Home located on 110 Fulton Ave. Free pizza will be provided afterwards. If anybody is interested, please email me at stedonnelly at vassar.edu.

I'm also attaching the script. Even though this is hopefully my last week of shooting, if anybody wants to give me any comments at the Filmmakers' meeting this Friday, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

- Stephanie"

Stephanie's film is hilarious: a guy falls in love with a girl he sees at a funeral and so starts committing murders in the hopes that he'll see her again. It's also being shot on 16 mm film, which is exciting. Get involved!

grace