[Vassarfilmmakers] 2 Important Film-Things

Timothy O'Connor tioconnor at vassar.edu
Thu Nov 3 13:43:08 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'll get to the point, all two of them:

1. SHOW YOUR FILMS AT MODFEST. If you have any completed projects that you would like to screened at Vassar's annual arts festival, let us know as soon as possible. This is a great venue to show our work, as Modfest is attended by students, faculty, alumni and community members. Projects can be either from the department or outside of it - both are accepted. If interested, you'll submit your film to a committee made up of members of the Film Majors Committee and the Filmmakers, and they'll make selections.

2. SOPHOMORES - WORK ON SENIOR FILMS . For credit! Any sophomores who are currently on track to becoming a major, opportunities are available to be a prominent part of a senior film next semester! I highly recommend doing this - working on a thesis film as an underclassmen was one of the best learning experiences I've had thus far at Vassar, and as a sound person, you'll be an integral member of the crew on set. Let me know if you're interested, or contact the Department directly at film at vassar.edu

Keep on truckin,
Tim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KANi65WcB2o&feature=related