[Vassarfilmmakers] MEETING TONIGHT - 9PM - ROCKY 301

Timothy O'Connor tioconnor at vassar.edu
Thu Nov 10 13:37:06 EST 2011

Come on down to the Filmmakers' Meeting tonight. Here's the big things:

YEARBOOK PHOTO. We'll be taking the picture tonight, so if you want to be commemorated for all time, you gotta be there.

We'll be screening TWO FILMMAKERS PRODUCTIONS. Come give insights on projects that are still in the editing stage. We want your input!

Plus, we'll be talking about our next unofficial screening, and other goodies. Don't miss it!

Tim