[VCFilmmakers] Activities Fair and AFA (Activities Fair Activities)

Cesar Cervantes cecervantes at vassar.edu
Mon Sep 2 20:48:22 EDT 2013

Welcome to Vassar!

My name is César Cervantes, and I am the co-president of the Vassar
Filmmakers, along with Nicole Glantz.

I hope you all are as excited as I am about the Activities Fair being held
this Sat. September 7th at 11am on the residential quad. The activities
portion of the fair will be held at 2:45pm in Noyes circle, please show up
on time if you wish to take part in the festivities.

We have some great activities lined up for you all, so come prepared to
talk about movies! :)

For the first activity, I need you all to send me a short email explaining
which motion picture character you would like to be and why. Make sure to
include the title of the film, a short description of the character, and
the genre. Make it brief, make it fun.

We'll see you all soon. :)

Sincerely,
César Cervantes