[VCFilmmakers] Meeting TOMORROW 7pm

Kristopher Yim kryim at vassar.edu
Tue Sep 10 13:14:56 EDT 2013

Hi everybody!

First off, *WELCOME TO THE VASSAR FILMMAKERS*!
*Our goal as an organization is to form a film-centered community at
Vassar. *
*We're here to help you make films, teach you how to do things, and to
create *
*a space where all of your film-loving buddies can relax and talk about
films! *

Our *first Interest Meeting* is
*TOMORROW*
*Wednesday 7pm*
*@ Rocky 101!*

This is a great chance to meet the many other charming and beautiful students
who love what you love!
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
And, I know some of you freshies might still have some* lingering questions*
:
1) What's in store for us this semester?
2) Why am I in this club?
3) What exactly IS the Vassar Filmmakers?
4) Would it be awkward to unsubscribe to the mailing list right away?
5) Wait, is this just a lame version of VCTV?Shhhhhhh
shhhhhhhhh shhhhh

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

. . . I promise all will be clear in due time . . .
We'll talk more about the structure of future meetings, and more
importantly the many amazing events we have planned:
*SCREENINGS*
*WORKSHOPS*
*GUEST SPEAKERS.*

*We're in for a fantastic year, so GET EXCITED!*
Also, be sure to LIKE our Facebook page at
www.facebook.com/vassarfilmmakers for
special updates
And join our Facebook Group at www.facebook.com/groups/vassarfilmmakers

See you soon!