[VCFilmmakers] Exec Board Applications DUE TONIGHT (Wednesday)!

Vassar Filmmakers vcfilmmakers-l at lists.vassar.edu
Wed Apr 23 01:14:56 EDT 2014

Interested in being on the Vassar Filmmakers Exec Board?
Apply now!

*Applications are due on MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (Wednesday)*! Send your
applications to Cez at cecervantes at vassar.edu with the headline "Filmmakers
Exec Board application"

We're a club of film-lovers, and our job is to promote filmmaking on
campus. Sound kinda vague, eh? Exactly! The wonderful thing about the
Vassar Filmmakers is that we do what *you *want. Being on the Exec Board:
there's no better way to shape this organization to your vision.

More workshops? You can do it!
More laid-back screenings? You could do that too!
More equipment for people to rent? You got it!

It's a wonderful opportunity to gather all like-minded filmies on campus
and really foster that creative environment--and just have fun!

I've reattached the Exec Board application--it only takes a few minutes.

Cheers mates
oh yeah and if youre applying to be publicity administrator, you get to
send out all these derpy colorful emails and then deal with people trying
to unsubscribe. its a blast