[VCFilmmakers] SLAUGHTER - a short film looking for CAST & CREW!

Kristopher Yim kryim at vassar.edu
Fri Mar 28 18:31:23 EDT 2014

*Cast and Crew call!*

Slaughter
Tyler kills a man. Now what?

A short film exploring the themes of guilt and carelessness.

This exciting crime/psychological drama in the works by Vassar students *Ben
Kaufman *and *Ricky Winkeller* are looking for both *cast and crew! *

Interested in acting? Send an email to both riwinkeller at vassar.edu and
bekaufman at vassar.edu with the subject line *[Slaughter - Auditions] *for
more information!

Want to crew? Ben and Ricky are looking for help in *ANY *department!
Camera operating, editing, production design, sound, and MORE! Send an
email to both riwinkeller at vassar.edu and bekaufman at vassar.edu with the
subject line *[Slaughter - Crew]* and talk a bit about your department of
interest!

Attached are the *character bios and the script.*

Here's the original message from Ben and Ricky:

> Hi everyone,

> We're Ben Kaufman and Ricky Winkeller and we're planning on shooting an
> independent short film titled "Slaughter" the second half of this semester.
> It is a drama film about a man dealing with the moral consequences of
> killing someone.

We are planning to start shooting within the next few weeks but we are
> flexible to the schedules of those who are willing to help.

If you are interested in helping out with this in any capacity, let us
> know. We've attached a copy of the script and character descriptions; it's
> a short, quick read if you have the time. If you like it and think you want
> to be a part of this, just email either of us at riwinkeller at vassar.edu
>  or bekaufman at vassar.edu.

If you know any actors that might be interested in this, then please show
> them this e-mail. Also, if you happen to be interested in acting in it, let
> us know.

-Ben & Ricky