[VCFilmmakers] Meeting tomorrow! Food! Merch! FILM!!!!!!

Adam Ninyo adninyo at vassar.edu
Sun Sep 14 17:28:26 EDT 2014

Hey Filmmakers,

Our meeting will be tomorrow at 8pm in Rocky 304. We've got a lot of cool
and important stuff that we're going to do tomorrow. Here are some of the
highlights.

1. We'll be watching clips from Milos Forman movies!

2. Nick will show and discuss some of his short films.

3. Nicole will talk about VCTV and David will talk about the majors
committee.

4. We're going to solidify the teams for the 12 hr film festival (which is
on Saturday, Sept. 27th!) . Also, we will announce the prizes for the
winners!!!

5. We'll be announcing upcoming screenings and speakers.

6. There will be PIZZA.

7. Bring $5 for t-shirts if you want to buy some!

Also, a friendly reminder that applications for freshman rep are due *TONIGHT
at midnight*! The application is attached.

>From this meeting on, our meetings will be held biweekly.

See you there!!!!

Best,
Exec