[VCFilmmakers] Meeting Tomorrow! Food! Merch! FILM!!!!!!

Adam Ninyo adninyo at vassar.edu
Sun Sep 28 22:33:52 EDT 2014

Hey Filmmakers,

Thank you to all who participated in the film festival* - *we got some
great submissions!   For *tomorrow's meeting*, we've got a few things on
the agenda.

Tomorrow's meeting is at *8pm* in *Sander's Classroom Auditorium*, *Room
212*.
We have chosen this room because *we will be screening the festival film
submissions* :)

Before we screen the films, there will be a few *brief announcements* and
Professor Shane Slattery-Quintanilla will be speaking about the *film
department* and the *film major**/minor. *

Please *invite your friends* to come at 8:30pm to *watch the screening* of
the submissions & to *participate in voting*!!!

Best,
Exec