[VCFilmmakers] Meeting Monday!

Adam Ninyo adninyo at vassar.edu
Thu Jan 29 12:34:38 EST 2015

Hey Filmmakers,

Hope you had a great break involving lots of sleep, food, and movies. We've
got our first meeting of the semester on Monday, February 2nd at 8:30pm in
Rocky 304. We'll be discussing what *YOU* want to see from Filmmakers this
semester - call it a sort of talkback. There will other  fun stuff like games
and videos.  We'll also be discussing *Modfest, which you should all
totally submit to*! Oh, there's also *going to be food*!!!!!

*Btw, here's the Facebook event for Modfest*:
https://www.facebook.com/events/886350334763016/

Best,
Exec