[VCFilmmakers] SUBMIT TO MODFEST!!!!!!

Adam Ninyo adninyo at vassar.edu
Fri Jan 30 00:10:55 EST 2015

Hey Friends and Filmmakers,

As part of Modfest, VC Filmmakers is hosting a film screening to showcase
student projects. Please support Vassar film by attending this special
event on February 13th at 4:30 in the Rosenwald Theater.

To ensure a successful and representative array, we need your submissions
as soon as possible! As an incentive, everyone who submits will receive a
prize. This is a unique opportunity to exhibit personal films and those you
made for class on the big-screen, in front of friends and faculty.

We're open to anything (e.g. documentaries, experimental films, funny
projects, & music videos). Please make sure that they're under 10 minutes
long.

You contributions are hugely appreciated.

To submit your project, please email a vimeo or youtube link to
filmmakers.vsa at vassar.edu.If you can't upload a video for whatever
reason, email
us and we'll put your project on our hard drive.

We look forward to seeing you at Modfest, and *invite all your friends! **ALL
OF THEM!!!! (by kindly forwarding this email and sharing the event on
Facebook)*

*Here is the Facebook event: *
https://www.facebook.com/events/886350334763016/

Best,