[VCFilmmakers] Meeting Tomorrow!

Ian Herz iherz at vassar.edu
Tue Sep 20 20:21:42 EDT 2022

Hey Filmmakers!

Tomorrow we will have another meeting in Rocky 101 at 7:30!

Thanks to everyone who came to our second meeting, we made some amazing progress with the found footage idea and hopefully everyone who got to shoot with Tim’s camera enjoyed it!

For people who want to learn Premiere Pro we will be going to the library classroom so everyone can get some firsthand experience with the program and edit the footage they shot last meeting. We will walk over together in case you are unaware of where the library classroom is.

If you wanted to continue working on our script, however, we can hang back and write in Rocky 101.

See you Wednesday!
Ian, Malinda, and Tim