[VCFilmmakers] filmmakers meeting (some time changes this week pls read)

Malinda Smith mmsmith at vassar.edu
Tue Sep 27 20:36:50 EDT 2022

Hello!!

A few important things to note in this email so please read it through <3

1. The *pre-production* group working on the found footage script will be
meeting at *7pm* in *Rocky 201*!! Please note the time and location change
(can't use rocky101 until 7:30). Ian will be there so look for him!!

2. If you want more hands-on *premiere pro *experience, meet me in the*
library classroom at 7:30*! You can either work more on the experimental
footage *or *if you're interested in working with some footage I shot for
the track team, I can upload some of that so you can get hands-on editing
experience making a sort of hype video. bring wire headphones!!

3. follow us on instagram @vassar_filmmakers so we can put updates there
and also because im the worst at managing an instagram so :)

thats all for now!! don't forget if you have an idea to drop it in this
form: idea form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhhjCWdsEiEK9q-VMyji63Hu8xCKmNbPTLAKJs-mP2ZBuOQA/viewform?usp=sf_link>

see you all tomorrow in either rocky or lib classroom!
~Malinda, Ian, and Tim