[VCFilmmakers] Fwd: Senior Film Class 327 Invites you to their Open Call Auditions

Ian Herz iherz at vassar.edu
Sun Feb 5 12:21:29 EST 2023

Hey Filmmakers!

This Wednesday, seniors will hold auditions for their 327 final projects on the second floor of the Vogelstein(CDF)!

If you have any interest in acting, I strongly encourage you to go out and audition.
6 films will be casting, you can check out the roles and films in the forwarded email.

My film is called Low Rumble, if you think you sound right for any of the roles listed in the poster please stop by!

Thanks,
Ian Herz