[Wism-l] Recap of Todays Meeting: 09/13/06

Kimberly Lopes kilopes at vassar.edu
Wed Sep 13 18:04:32 EDT 2006

Hey everyone,
For people to recall/see what we discussed in today's meeting. I know
people's lives are quite busy and can't make meetings because class,
lab or a game so do not be shy in giving your input through email!

Todays meeting we went over three main topics:
1) Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Fundraiser
2) Reaching out to Freshman
3) Speaker Ideas

Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Fundraiser:
Date: Freshman Parents Weekend September 30
Need to be done:
	1) Discuss with a professor in the Chemistry Department how we make
the ice cream
	2) Reserving a table either in Main or outside (dependent on what is
needed to do for the ice cream: making it while 		we sell or do we
need to do it before.
	3) Flyers
	4) Volunteers for each process of this procedure.

Reaching out to Freshman: * Still has some more feedback needed*
Idea: Luncheon with theme geared for freshman: "Be a Science Major"