[Vassarfilmmakers-l] ACTOR/FILMMAKER MIXER TONIGHT, plus meeting tomorrow!

Grace Statwick lestatwick at vassar.edu
Thu Nov 4 12:32:43 EDT 2010

Hi, everyone:

Quick reminder that TONIGHT is the ACTOR/FILMMAKER MIXER from 6-8pm in the Rose Parlor. Come meet actors -- but ALSO come to hang out with other Filmmakers outside the space of meeting. If you want, come to discuss any and all projects on your horizon, whether they be for film classes, other classes, or fun.

Also, we will be meeting tomorrow at 5 pm in Rocky 310 for the location scouting exercise, and it will be really cool: HOWEVER, if it is raining at 5 pm, we also have an equally really cool back-up plan.

I'll send out a reminder email tomorrow.

See you soon,
grace