[Vassarfilmmakers-l] What are you doing right now? Oh? What are you doing in, say, half an hour?

Grace Statwick lestatwick at vassar.edu
Fri Nov 5 16:33:13 EDT 2010

You could be at the Filmmakers meeting!

REMINDER

WE ARE TAKING OUR NEWSPAPER PHOTO TODAY, so if you want to be seen as a legitimate member of this org....come.

MEETING 5 PM ROCKY 310: either the location scouting exercise, or something else awesome that is a surprise.

Also, Cheng Peng says: "I just finished a documentary I shot during the summer. It's called Before Autumn Comes, and it's about the four generations of my own family. I will be screening the film at 9pm tomorrow, Friday, in Rocky 300. I hope to invite filmmakers to come and watch the film, if they are interested. The film runs an hour."

Come! I'm going. The last film of his I saw was amazing.

ok, see you soon, and really soon.
grace