[Vassarfilmmakers-l] Meeting tomorrowwwww

Grace Statwick lestatwick at vassar.edu
Thu Sep 23 23:45:54 EDT 2010

Yo people,

Meeting tomorrow (Friday). 5 pm. Rocky 312.

CAMERA TUTORIAL AT TOMORROW'S MEETING. Come get camera-trained! Then, and only then, will you be able to get your well-trained and semi-professional hands on our supasweet semi-professional equipment. (Well, technically, 'prosumer'.)

Also, for those of you who participated in the 12-Hour - if any of you would like me or any of the other exec board members to comment on/workshop your finished film, let me know. We'll set up a time.

Ok, see you tomorrow -
grace